The aim of the training is that the participants get acquinted with and are able to use confidently, independently the rules of IATA about handling dangerous goods (IATA Dangerous Training Programme), the various restrictions that they handle the goods and create documents considering aviation safety on the highest level.
Participant who successfully passed the exam can carry out his/her duties in handling the dangerous goods observing all of the regulations, so he/she can
- recognise dangerous goods
- hunt the potential dangerous goods
- use the handbooks corresponding their scope of activities
- apply the relevant rules
- handle the emergencies in connection with them
- fulfil their reporting obligation
Our trainings cover the 12 category of the IATA relating the handling of dangerous good.