The whole spectrum of EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) medical examinations is performed at the Aeromedical Center:
- Class 1 (ATPL, CPL) – first examination
- Class 1 (ATPL, CPL) – renewal and revalidation
- Class 2 (PPL) – first examination
- Class 2 (PPL) – renewal and revalidation
- Class 3 (ATCO) – first examination
- Class 3 (ATCO) – renewal and revalidation
- Cabin Crew
The examinations are carried out in accordance with international protocols and documentation, according to official tariffs.
The criteria for medical eligibility are documented in the Ministry for National Development 27/2014. (IV. 30.) regulation, Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011 (03 November 2011), European Aviation Safety Agency PART-MED AMC and GM1
Applying for Aeromedical Examination
After making the appointment (taking the preferred date in mind) the applicant will receive an email about the exact time and cost of the examination.